$65.00$325.00

The Burnt Ranch was originally established as a stage stop on the old Dalles-Canyon City (later Dalles Military) road in 1865,

The name “Burnt Ranch” resulted from an attack in 1866, when Native Americans raided and burned the station. The original station was in the field a few hundred yards West of the existing house. The ranch has a colorful history and is a true relic of the old West that remains mostly unchanged today.

 

Clear
SKU: N/A Category:

Additional information

Size

8×10, 8.5×11, 8×12, 10×10, 10×15, 11×14, 12×36, 16×20, 20×20, 24×36

Style

Paper, Matboard, Canvas, Metal

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.